the pilates den
In a warm, friendly and PROFESSIONAL studio, we guide men and women through workouts that flatten the abdominal, strengthen the core and become more functional. Because classical Pilates is a system that works from the inside out, after 3 sessions, you will feel the difference, after 6 sessions, you will see the difference and after 10 sessions you will have a whole different body!
- Private consultation/postural analysis (by appt, required for all new clients) $40 + hst
- Intro Package (3 private sessions by appt, recommended for beginner, previously-injured and post-natal clients) $158 + hst
- Group Mat classes (see schedule, sign-up required)
- duet/trio training (on equipment, by appt)
- Private training (on equipment, by appt)
- For maximum benefits and long term results, we recommend 2 - 3 sessions per week of mat classes and/or equipment training.
- For all rates, please click on 'Services', then 'Pilates'.
- In your initial private consultation (45 min - 1 hr), you will be taught the fundamentals of the Pilates method both on the mat and on various Pilates equipment. You will learn proper breathing, body alignment and core engagement.
- After your consultation, if the instructor feels that it is safe for you to enter group mat classes and/or be set up in a duet/trio session, then the Intro Package becomes optional. (Please see rates and schedule under 'Services' then 'Pilates').
- If you were previously injured or if the instructor recommends that you receive a few more private sessions after your consultation, then you can purchase the Intro Package (only $158 + hst), which consists of 3 more private sessions (by appt).
- In the Intro Package, a program will be designed to for you to address your specific needs and alignment.
- After the Intro Package, for long term results, we suggest participation in mat classes in combination with private, duet/trio sessions.
- If you would like to enter duet/trio sessions, we are happy to assign you into a group suitable for your level. All private/duet/trio sessions are taught by one instructor and are by appt.
- Mat classes are done without equipment at selected times (please see schedule). Sign-up is required as there are a maximum of only 7 participants in each class.
- For all rates, please click 'Services' then 'Pilates'.
- Please contact us anytime for questions and appointments. Your message will be returned within 24 hours.
How to join us
Call to book your consultation now...your new body awaits!
"...The lack of knowledge of general health on the peoples' part is largely responsible for world conditions today, responsible for combat, discouragement, crime and premature death, because a healthy body - which most of them do not have - makes for a clean and healthy mind; it gives strength and decision of character and a directness of purpose, a love of refinement, purity, goodness, honor, justice and morality; the mind, when housed within a healthful body possesses a glorious sense of power!"
--Joseph H. Pilates, Sept. 1939